When using rizees.com always post under the most suitable category, and never:
- violate anyone’s rights, violate any laws, or violate our Prohibited Content Policy
- be deceitful or dishonest
- spread viruses, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes
- upload an excessive amount of information
- duplicate, alter, and circulate anyone else’s posts
- use rizees.com to collect content and contact information
- bypass measures we’ve put in place to limit access
Misuse of rizees.com
. If your ad violates any law or policy, it will be removed immediately.
Cost. Ads at rizees are costed: Free for a standard ad and $100TT for a featured ad. All prices are vat exclusive.
Content. You may not duplicate, alter, or reallocate our copyrights, brands, or any subject matter. In order to host and display your content, the Classifieds at rizees requires the permanent, royalty-free copyright and database rights to everything you post, and reserves the right to remove content at any time. If you feel your rights have been violated, please notify Customer Support.
Intellectual Property Infringements. Never post content that violates the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights including copyright and trademarks.
Liability. When you use rizees.com, you are agreeing to never hold us responsible for the actions of other users. We cannot guarantee the accuracy, quality, safety, or legality of any postings. We also cannot guarantee continuous secure access to our services. We are not liable for any damages or loss of finances or social standing.
Collection. rizees.com is a public platform, and therefore all information posted on rizees.com is easily accessible to all members of the public. If you share your personal information here, you are consenting to the accumulation, utilization, exposure, and archiving of your personal data. rizees.com collects and stores your:
- phone numbers and email addresses.
- computer sign-on information, page view statistics, traffic, and ad information (using Cookies).
- your IP address, and standard web log information.
Use. rizees.com uses your personal data in order to:
- administrate our codes of conduct.
- adapt, assess, and make our subject matter and services better.
- provide appropriate updates and promotions.
Disclosure. rizees.com will never share your personal information with any other parties. rizees.com may share personal data out of legal necessity, or to administer guidelines, counter claims of subject matter breaching one’s rights, or to safeguard property and rights.
Transfer of Personal Data. In order to identify and obstruct illicit deeds and policy abuse, we may share your information with members of the Trindad and Tobago Police Service.
Security. rizees.com uses encryption and passwords to guard your private data against illegal admission and communication, but cannot guarantee complete protection.
Access, Modification, and Deletion. You can view, alter, or remove the majority of your private data by logging on to your account or by contacting Customer Support. rizees.com removes private data once it is no longer required. In order to negotiate arguments, administer guidelines, and stop offensive individuals from returning. rizees.com keeps private data as the law allows. If you have additional queries, you may contact Customer Support.
rizees.com forbids the following:
- Selling of any illegal or stolen items.
- Posting anything from our Prohibited Items and Services list
- Posting Ads from different email addresses
- Posting an Ad solely to send traffic to a website
- Multi-level marketing or other forbidden jobs
- Posting a personal Ad, or any Ad with erotic content
- Posting an Ad that casts aspersions or spreads slander
- Using the site to post your own opinions
- Posting information that is intentionally misleading
Any ads that do not comply with the rizees.com policy will be removed. If you violate our policies, you will be blocked from using the Classifieds at rizees.com.
You must comply with all laws that relate to the item you are buying, selling, or listing.
Occasionally, people will try to deceive or swindle other users. To avoid this, be sure your transactions take place in-person. Use the following preventative measures:
- When buying or selling, connect in-person to view the item and trade monies.
- When paying for items found on rizees.com, never email credit card information to persons.
- rizees.com does not offer any compensation, assurance devices, or protected payment systems for articles found on the site. Any communication or alternate websites referring to protection programs are scams. If you receive communication advocating assistance of this kind, please forward the email to us.
- Never share private or financial data online.
- When you encounter attempted fraud or suspicious emails or ads, please let us know.
- Be aware of common scams, and use sound judgment.
PROHIBITED ITEMS & SERVICES
Forbidden items include:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Erotic Products and Services
- Body Parts, Blood or Bodily Fluids
- Counterfeit products, currency, or stamps
- Embargoed Goods
- Food or health products not approved by Ministry of Health – Trinidad and Tobago
- Illegal Drugs and related accouterments
- Dangerous Material
- Personal Financial Records, Identity Documents, and Personal Information (in ANY form)
- Sweepstakes Entries, Lottery Tickets, and Slot Machines
- Recalled items
- Stocks and Securities
- Misappropriated Assets
- Taxidermied Animals
- Used Cosmetics
- Weapons and accompanying items (firearms, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, knives, archery equipment)